Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The BUN Craze!!!

Ok let me make this brief... I applaud Evelyn from Basketball Wives for thinking out of the box for the last reunion by completing her look with a bun and bang combo. It's was beyond cute and refreshing from her usual look... I am also aware that we as women who watch and try to replicate what the celebs put out as far as fashion and hair is concerned but enough is enough!....

Evelyn's BUN was a style that took time and effort which is why it looked the way it did! He had a stylist create that look for her! Some of you ladies on the other hand try to DIY (Do It Yourself)... And we CAN TELL!!!!

I recently went out with my friend Erin and it was sickening how many chicks pranced around the club with these bathroom buns!!! I immediately thought to myself OMG these women need their hair done!!! I must say the creative effort some of you put in like the Asian split bang, the spiral side burn, the sock donut gave me a good laugh but we MUST stop!

Below I posted a few looks of an "acceptable" bun to step out with... We must do better ladies....