Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jasmine Nikol Beauty Boutique

It is finally here! I have slacked on blogging and updating social media due to the salon's continual state of growth, but I am overjoyed to announce, at 24 years old, I am now a salon owner! God is amazing, and I am thankful for everything He has blessed me with. Jasmine Nikol Beauty Boutique (JNBB) is everything I have dreamed of and more. This boutique is truly a one stop shop! I am fully staffed, and I absolutely love my team! I look forward to introducing each and every talented member of my staff in an upcoming blog entry. The salon caters to all of a woman's needs. Literally, every single last one:
  • Hair
  • Makeup
  • Eye Lash Extensions
  • Clothing
  • Accessories
  • Nails
  • Beauty
  • Skin Care
  • Relaxation.
JNBB has a New York loft-like feel, and when I went searching for a space, this place stood out immediately! The location is close to the city's transit lines, which is a definite plus for customers, and the space has a intimate feel as well, yet you never forget you are centered in the big, beautiful city of Atlanta. The interior has its original brick, which exudes the loft-like feel on an even grander scale. So much time, love, thought, and care went into making this space spectacular. I am beyond excited for the times to come!