Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Always FALL For Your Type


Fall is HERE!!!!... This happens to be my favorite season!... The colors, textures, layering, hair, accessories, etc!. I love everything about it!... I love the colors in fall and I like to implement them into my hair. Playing with peek a boo lights and reds, auburn's, coppers, nutmegs, chocolates, etc. You can play with hard lines and razor-ed looks. Big, textured hair is popular as well because as the temperature begin to drop your hair can be worn big and full with out aggravation of heat! Bangs can also be worn with out the hassle of heat and sweat, which cause them to stick to your forehead ( I hate that)... Below are a few looks that are suit for this season...

The rich chocolate color gives the appearance of depth and and healthy tresses. The blunt bang plays well also and creates a functional fall look!


Big, textured hair is popular due to the temperature drop during this season! I played with look on myself for this Autumn. I love it... little maintenance and slimming!




Peek-a-boo lights with the common fall colors were played here... the contrast in incomparable and creates a complete look!

The colors of this season are to die for!

I love to play with a lip during this time as well... NOT a bright and bold as summer or spring but something subtle and soft, yet makes a statement. As a woman it is our responsibility to smell good at ALL times as well... I chose this fragrance by Chloe because it happens to be one of my favorites.
fun

Lipclick bullets
meetmark.com

Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz.
$110 - couture.zappos.com



For some reason during this season I am so mellow and humbled!.... I feel good about life and fresh.... Many refer to the season as "cuffing" season... in other words a time where lovers connect and relationships spawn. I chose Mya- Fallen as my theme music because the song and video screams Autumn to me!! Random I know, I just want you all to embrace this season and enjoy it as much as I do!

Fun Fall Look


Cut out shirt
Dorothy Perkins drape jacket, £40
Miss Selfridge short shorts, £35
Wolford sheer stocking, $55
ALDO heel wedge, $120
Coclico oxford shoes, $325
ChloƩ leather satchel handbag, $640
Dannijo gold jewelry, $245
Feather hair accessory
Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses, $139
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Twice Baked Health & Beauty | HQHair.com, £13
Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Personnel #23 Irrestible Violet, $25
MAC - Small Eye Shadow - Gorgeous Gold 1.5g/0.05oz, $22
Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Lipstick -BE04 Nude Beige, $39
Butter London 3 Free Lacquer Nail Polish, $14
M·A·C 41 Lash, $15


This season goes by fast before hitting winter, so take advantage and enjoy!